Sunday, October 19, 2014

Preorder Frost available!

The preorder of Frost is now available from Smashwords! The eBooks will be available on the 31st of October, 2014 and I'm currently looking into the possibility of making the trilogy available in paperback. Thank you to everyone who is being so very patient with the production of Frost. I know I am really horrible with dates but I am slowly getting better! In the meantime, here is yet another photo of the book cover by Andrey Kiselev at Fotolia.com. Their photography is amazing and I wouldn't hesitate in purchasing the ability to use even more of their photos for my covers. $30 well spent on Fotolia! I dedicate the amount of downloads and success I've received from Ice to the beautiful images courtesy of Andrey Kiselev.
In addition, I'm providing for you all the blurb that is currently available on Goodreads and Smashwords for the book pages of Frost. I hope you will all preorder the book to support me, but I understand if you cannot and I will be running competitions for freebies in the future, whether it be near or far!

Frost is set for release on 31/10/14!

'Iris has been through a lot. Discovering that you're part-mythological creature will take its toll on a person, but at least she's alive. But Lainie's acting stranger than usual lately since her retreat to the deep blue. She's more lethal than ever and more focused on getting what she wants - at all costs.Battling against her heart's desire to be with Xanthias, her new-found jealousy of new girl Lacy, the disappearance of a loved one and the death of another, Iris' life is becoming too chaotic to handle calmly.How will she respond to the life that is crumbling around her?'

No comments:

Post a Comment