Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Preorder troubles.

Currently my frustration levels are sky-high. Why? I'm currently having issues with the availability of Frost through preorder. If I am unable to complete the preorder I will be forced to release it without a preorder option. In the case that this does occur, Frost will still be released on the 31/10/14 at 2 PM AEST. I apologise in advance for any irritations that this may cause, however, it is beyond my control.
In the meantime, add the official release date to your diary and keep tuned on this space for more updates as I come across them. If I am unable to provide a preorder option for readers I will make it up elsewhere to compensate for this annoying turn of events. Thank you for your patience! I hope to try and have this sorted out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment