Thursday, May 24, 2012

I'm not just an author :)

Okay, so in commemoration for my impending art exam tomorrow, I have decided to undertake a drawing challenge. My friend is the most talented artist I've ever seen and I have never ever been good enough to use coloured pencils... Until now. She has instructed me and now I'm drawing a gypsy! The image is hers, this rendition is my own work. I know it isn't finished, I will be working on it after exams along with my novel for Penguin.

Goes to show an artist can be within everyone. :)

And, I am currently in the process of organizing a film for one of my novels (which I have yet to write but will be awesome). So my friend is producing and filming it - she came up with the idea after all - and I'm a script writer, costume designer, lead in the choosing of actors for particular roles and all that jazz. I also get to find people to volunteer their music rather than pay people as this is a non-for-profit event to support my friend 's future career and my novels. So if you know anyone who would like to volunteer music, keep tuned on my blog or twitter (www.twitter.com/missabooks) and we'll hopefully have the project up and running by December.

No comments:

Post a Comment