Monday, September 12, 2011

Author Database #1: Cassandra Clare

Recently I have decided that I will blog when I get the time - which is rare but I will put in the effort to write. I just like writing my opinion on different things so...
     This is my author database blog; basically all I'm doing is choosing a different author every now and then to write about so you can get to know who inspires me to write. So without any further ado I present one of my most favourite authors, Cassandra Clare.

Background
      Cassandra Clare was always travelling as a child, and her one constant companion involved always was a book. Her life before becoming a full time author included working for various entertainment magazines. In 2007 she had her novel, City of Bones, after starting work on it in 2004. Now Cass enjoys full-time writing as her career, sometimes basing her minor characters on friends of hers, and she spends a lot of her time emailing and being interviewed by her many fans.

Works
The following are some of her most famous works.

  • City of Bones
  • City of Ashes
  • City of Glass
  • Clockwork Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment