Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A surprise & the official playlist of 'Ice'!

I recently completed a playlist on 8Tracks that compiles the main few songs I listened to during the creation of my book 'Ice'. I continue to listen to some of them now, as I write 'Frost' but I will also make sure to create a second playlist at the completion of the novel for viewer and reader enjoyment. The tracks for 'Ice' are as follows:

  1. You and Me by Lifehouse.
  2. Between the Raindrops by Lifehouse ft. Natasha Bedingfield.
  3. Lying to the Mirror by Gabrielle Aplin.
  4. Shelter by The XX.
  5. Angels by The XX.
  6. Pompeii by Bastille.
  7. Flaws (Acoustic) by Bastille.
  8. Broken Strings by Nelly Furtado and James Morrison.
  9. Eclipse by Metric.
A tenth track that wasn't available on 8Tracks is Deeper Water by Deadstar, a song that I used to listen to when I was a little girl living on the coast. I miss the coast, so the nostalgia is strong when I listen to it. It's a bit 'old school' as far as music goes for my generation but I love it and all I do is imagine I'm five years old again, driving with my family down the Central Coast.

SURPRISE TIME!

As part of a new project I've been planning recently to keep my creativity fresh while writing 'Frost', I have been making a new trilogy! It's only a couple of days old (about 3 to be precise) and it is third person. It has a kind of twist which makes it kind of like some works by my favourite authors, combined to make one awesome trilogy. I haven't read anything like it in any of the genres it's inspired by so I'm fairly sure it'll be unique in the Young Adult area. That's as much as I'm going to reveal for now. I'm simply giving everyone a little bit of a cliffhanger to look forward to whilst waiting for the release of 'Frost.'

No comments:

Post a Comment