Friday, April 11, 2014

The worst day of my life.

Okay, so today is my self-proclaimed worst day of my life, and it's so crappy that I'm sitting down to a whole load of straight scotch - something I've never been able to do - and a stack of cookies and cream chocolate. Certainly not at all great for my health but necessary.
So today about the only good thing that happened was I got a sleep in - but I won't be elaborating on the bad things though they are numerous as I'm pretty sure I don't want to bore you.
Instead, I've been channelling my negative energy into writing the concluding chapters of 'Ice.'
Furthermore, I recently sent the manuscript of 'Ice' to HarperCollins in an attempt to have a traditional publisher represent my work. Here's hoping to an upside down the track, sometime. I have my doubts, but then again I've never really been that appreciative of my works and my self-esteem has been constantly shot throughout my life.
For now, it's a waiting game. If there's any changes in the next three weeks, they will be posted here. Otherwise, I'm planning to self-publish by mid-May.

- M.S. Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment