Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Official cover release of 'Ice'!

I know, I am horrible for not posting this sooner, but the cover of 'Ice' is available for the world to see. For those of you who follow my twitter and facebook, I posted the cover a couple of weeks ago around the time I was down in Tasmania. While I was on my travels, the marvellous invention of free wifi meeting www.fotolia.com subscription meant that I was able to download some beautiful images for approximately $30AUD (for ten) and I created all three book covers.
Featured here is the first book cover - Ice - whose cover image is copyright © Andrey Kiselev - fotolia.com. Additional editing was thrown together by me using Photoshop 7, www.pixlr.com and www.picmonkey.com.
To muster a little mystery, I will keep the other two covers of the trilogy a mystery, but let me assure you, this is simply the beginning.
'Ice' will be available as soon as possible, but I don't have a definite date of release. Due to Tafe commitments and two online writing courses, I am run off my feet and drowning in assessments. However, I am making a conscious effort to keep from going completely under, and today I finished the basic overview planning of the sequel, 'Frost.'
When available, 'Ice' will be available as a free eBook download from www.smashwords.com, iBookstore and Barnes and Noble Online. In future, I hope to be able to make it available in paperback from www.lulu.com and some local Australian bookstores.
In the meanwhile, continue watching my twitter and facebook for more up to date information.

No comments:

Post a Comment