Thursday, June 14, 2012

        Whoop whoop! The Liebster award is German for sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. It is an award to up and coming bloggers who are currently <200 followers and is an opportunity to share each others' blogging worlds! As tagged by The Moongazer (letsmoongaze.blogspot.com.au), I am now part of the Liebster! Go check their blog out!







Here are the rules:)
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!


11 Things About Me:

1. I have a kitten named ChocChip♥
2. I am a Piscean-Arian, born on the cusp ;)
3. I aim to become a published author
4. I hate Facebook and yet I'm always on it!
5. I've been published twice; both in Write4Fun Australia
6. Goodreads Author ;)
7. I study Japanese, on my third year
8. I love singing, playing guitar, ukulele, fife and piano but teach myself everything except piano!
9. I draw, play music, write novels, travel, drive
10. Anime is amazing; Bring on Vampire Knight!
11. I love the creative process that goes into the making of a novel ;)

Le Diseased Questions from The Moongazer:

1.What is your greatest fear?
A : Asking guys out ;)

2.If you were to make something out of play-dough right now, what would it be?
A : A Television, That Works ;)

3. Do you like bumblebees?
A : They're beautiful, from a distance ;)

4.Where do squirrels go during hurricanes?
A : Through the looking glass ;)

5.What is your favourite colour?
A : Blue-Violet. ;)

6. Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?
A : Achmed the Dead Terrorist (If you haven't seen him, look him up on Youtube!)

7. What season describes you best?
A : Autumn; cold enough for hot chocolate and warm blankets, warm enough not to freeze.

8. What was the last beverage you drank?
A : Water

9. What if tomorrow never comes?
A : I will become a Goddess and make another, and another, and another.

10. Favourite movie of yours?
A : Used to be Alice in Wonderland, I don't know what now.

11. Where are you?
A : NO MAN'S LAND! XD
I'm kidding, Australia.

11 Questions For The People I Tag:

1. If you wrote a book about your life, what would it be called?
2. Do you speak any languages other than English?
3. What is your best friend's mother's name?
4. If you had a character based on yourself, what would their name be and what personality would they have?
5. Have you heard Gabrielle Aplin's music? (If not, go to Youtube immediately!)
6. What was the name of your childhood imaginary friend?
7. 猫がいますか。No, I'm not expecting you to know how to read that. It says: Do you have a cat?
8. Do you love gellato?
9. Define the perfect mystery.
10. How to eat a cookie?
11. What's your dream career?

Tags: 
1.Kristen Painter
(kristenpainter.blogspot.com)
2. Lifesize Paperdoll
(life-size-paperdoll.blogspot.com.au
3. Me, A Writer of Movie Scripts
(writerofmoviescripts.blogspot.com.au)
4.Peter von Harten
(perterandreasvonharten.blogspot.com.au)
5. Stephanie's Confessions of a Book-A-Holic
(stephaniesbooks.blogspot.com)
6. Just Remy
(justremy.blogspot.com.au)
7.1000 Reasons To Smile
(my1000reasons.blogspot.com.au)
8. Chronicles of a Writer
(mlmichaels.blogspot.com.au)
9. Kissed/Bitten by Books
(kissedbittenbybooks.blogspot.com.au)
10.Inspiration and Mode <<They have really nice French (?) music
(dress-toexpress.blogspot.com.au)
11. Imaginative Adventure: A Young Adult Book Blog
(imaginativeadventure.blogspot.com.au)


2 comments:

  1. lol you answered the questions so beautifully \(*o*)/
    I think I'm getting closer to finding my cookies!

    ReplyDelete