Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas One And All!

こんにちは!

Wow! This officially marks my first ever blog post! Well, now let's see what's happening in the world of my books.

For starters, I have been currently working on a trilogy based in the genre of paranormal romance for young adults. In a nutshell it's based on an angel (Shauna) and the human she's bound to protect (Antoinette) as Satan rises in power. The apparent antagonist (Matt) is sent to earth in order to sacrifice the human, but instead finds himself in hot water under Shauna's protectiveness. There are many occurrences within the trilogy, including many mysteries that baffle the protagonist and those she loves, but they shall be revealed someday when I find a publisher who will accept the manuscript. Of course, I'm still working on it and the first installment shall be completed by Christmas, 2010.

I have also taken up the great art of Chibi and Manga! My latest drawings have been done in colour, and they're really starting to come through! Recently I drew one for a family member of a cute little boy riding a train, and it's half complete. I'm so happy with it.

Ah, the good old paper crane. Such is that of a beautiful Japanese tradition, and I have used them to decorate our Christmas tree. I even made one smaller than a 10 cent coin (Aus)!

Merry Christmas one and all!
Rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment