Wednesday, January 14, 2015

5,000+ views & my absence

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all enjoying the New Year and that you're all safe and well. Recently I have been getting behind on everything in my life due to stresses and the recent hospitalisation of a close family member. I was in the hospital with him yesterday and things will be touch and go for at least the next month. I apologise for my inactivity and I will continue working on my writing and creative pursuits as much as I possibly can during these tough times.
On a brighter note, I logged on just now to discover that there have been over 5,000 views of my blog, and over 14,000+ downloads of my books in 2014. That is staggering! I just want to take a moment to thank you all and give you a heads up for any inactivity I have over the weeks and months to come.
In addition, I would like to let you all know the covers of the Clarity duology are on their way and I have a massive surprise that will pop up online sometime this year! The covers of the Clarity duology just have a little bit of editing to be done but they will be amazing - I promise!
I am going to go and have a bit of an emotional break from everything in a moment so happy new year to all and I hope you're all safe and sound!
- M.S. Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment