Saturday, December 13, 2014

Preorder Tempest Now & My First Vlog!

I have recently made Tempest available for preorder before the actual date - why wait? It is available for preorder for just $1.99 USD from Smashwords, iBookstore, Barnes and Noble Online and other premium distributors. Plus it is available for preview for the first 15% of the book! I can't wait to read what everyone thinks of the conclusion to the Poseidon's Girls trilogy! It releases on the 22nd of December, an ideal gift for anyone who loves Greek mythology and all things young adult and mer-folk!

Also introducing...

This is my first vlog, to introduce you all to my youtube channel and let you know about my books, about me as a writer, Christmas in Australia and what I have planned in 2015! Like if you like my video, share and subscribe if you would like to hear more. I am intending on doing more, about my books, writing techniques, genres, studying writing, scholarships, developing writing characters/plots/ideas/etc. I am aiming mostly at those wanting to know more about writing, my books and/or some book reviews here and there. I'm aiming to start vlogging as part of my 2015 new year resolutions and will aim to do a NaNoWriMo vlogging compilation during NaNoWriMo 2015.
Without further ado, I wish you all a lovely afternoon/morning wherever you are in the world and I hope you will enjoy Tempest and my nervous, camera-shy welcome to my youtube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment