Sunday, November 30, 2014

I Won NaNoWriMo 2014!

I am soooo excited right now! Why?

I won NaNoWriMo 2014!

This is my second year running that I have won NaNoWriMo and I am so happy, not only because I finished another novel in only a month, or the fact that I'm a winner. It's because I just finished Tempest, book #3 of the Poseidon's Girls trilogy!
This is going to be a relatively short post, but I am glad that I have just finished the book - and the trilogy - and will serve as my first ever completed trilogy! This is an exciting milestone that has taken me all year to reach, and I can't wait to share Tempest with you all!
Tempest will be available for pre-order on the 15th of December and officially be released on the 22nd of December, 2014.
I cannot wait! I am so freaking excited and I just thought you should all no. After Tempest is released, that will be the end of the Poseidon's Girls trilogy, but I am considering other options so if you would like to see some spin-offs, short stories, bios, etc just shoot me a message. I would love to provide all of these so I might do it anyway!
In the meantime, my next project will be the Clarity Duology in 2015, and while I'm tying up the ends of my writing courses, once my assignments are marked I might even share some with you all. Who knows? Keep an eye out. For now, I am going to shower seeing as I still smell like my workplace, and I am going to either look at images for the next collection of book covers, or go and hibernate for a while. I'm not sure.
As for any inactivity I have on my social media outlets, it will be due to me moving out of home for the first time soon. I'm so scared, especially with my anxiety, but I am moving into a share house so I should be okay. It gives me a reason to go to the pound and get a pet kitten!
On that note, goodnight all and happy end of NaNoWriMo!

No comments:

Post a Comment