Sunday, July 27, 2014

Add It To Your Calendar!

FROST IS COMING!

I've decided that the only way I'm going to be able to make my book, 'Frost,' available any time soon is to create a deadline that I will try my hardest to stick to. So many things are happening in my life right now that writing will be a great escape and I can't wait to get started on 'Tempest.'

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

'Frost' currently has an expected release date of the 1st of September, coinciding with the closing date for my giveaway of 'Glass Bones' in paperback on Goodreads. I am excited to finally have 'Frost' out and I'm trying to install a countdown timer for the release on my blog.
So add it to your calendar, write it in your diary and scour my facebook, twitter, Goodreads page and blog for more information, and join the giveaway of 'Glass Bones.' (Available only for AU.)

No comments:

Post a Comment