Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Long Time No See :)

Hello dearest followers, readers and writers :)

It has been a while since I last posted, and so I'd like to present to you a handy little video by an author named Stef Penney. Though I have not read her works as of yet, I find this interview about her novel "The Tenderness of Wolves" fairly interesting as it highlights her use of Northern Ontario as her place of setting despite having never been there before. Readers who have been there have merely picked a single flaw in her writings, describing the amount of time used to travel between destinations as much too fast. Despite this, Penney is an inspiration to any author wishing to base a novel on a place they've never visited.



On news of my own, I have officially hit chapter thirty of my latest novel 'Veins'. I am so pleased with its progress and am considering either allowing it to remain as a single novel, or separate it into two.

No comments:

Post a Comment